Monday, January 19, 2009

FHE


Timmy had to leave for Arizona today. It was so nice to have him home for the night. The kids were all sad tonight when they realized he wasn't going to the movie with us. "Family Night" consisted of going to see "Mall Cop" with a few families on our street. It was really cute and the company was great!

Last night we had dinner and played games with the Ford's. Paulie was Ryanne's primary teacher last year and is a good friend of mine. It was a great dinner. Tim loved a hot, home cooked meal after being on the road so much this month. Ryanne has a little crush on Paulie's son Chase. He is a little older than her (a mere 15 years). It was so cute and he is such a nice guy!

Unfortunately, the kids go back to school tomorrow.....Darn it!

1 comment:

Parks Pack said...

Don't you hate when they go back! I don't know why the chaos is so fun. I get so checked out of school by February. I just start letting the kids miss to hang with me . . . hey I'm desperate for friends I guess!