Friday, January 23, 2009

Tim is 29!!!!

Happy Birthday Timmy!!
Words cannot accurately describe the gratitude I feel for having Tim in my life. I remember the day I saw him for the very first time. When he walked in the room he looked so familiar. I will never forget his eyes. I thought he was quite possibly the best looking boy I had ever met. Nineteen years later, I still think he is a hunk. Not just because he is absolutely gorgeous, but also because he is an amazing man. I have never met a anyone who is more honest, hard working, loving, generous, supportive, or kind than Tim. He loves the scriptures and has such a keen knowledge of them. Recently, he sent me a text that quoted a scripture and then said, "This book is true." I love him with all my heart. I love and admire his relationship with each of our children. I love that he will sit with each of our children and just talk to them. I love the sparkle that he gets in his eye when one of the kids walks in the room. I love his unconditional love for all people. I am grateful for his example and his integrity! I miss him terribly! Happy Birthday Tim! I love you!

6 comments:

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Your wife is extremely kind to you. I thought you had possessed yellow eyes when I first saw you. I thought you were the son of Satan. Happy Birthday old man. Zac

bulkleybunch said...

kari! you are so lucky, but i know tim's just as lucky to have you! what an amazing couple! happy 29th tim! hope you "celebrate" like crazy when he gets back, wink wink! love ya!

KATE said...

Happy Birthday Timmy! You're my favorite brother!!
And, wait a second, how the hell did you get younger than me? :)

Parks Pack said...

Kari -- I loved this post for several reasons. First, because all of his characteristics you mentioned (with the exception of him being hot) Noah, too has admired about Tim. He looks up to him so much. Secondly, I know from Noah that Tim equally adores you. He is always talking so highly about you. You two are such a perfect match! Tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Parks!

Mindy said...

That was such a sweet tribute to your husband.

bulkleybunch said...

tagged your butt. don't feel obligated like i did! love ya!