Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hanna's Cute Hair!

Isn't Hanna's hair so cute? I love it. My friend's daughter, Erica, did it and we could not be happier. Hanna is getting to grown up. I am not sure how I feel about that! We just love her.

Today I am grateful for:
Tim
Tim's job
Great kids and their great friends
Family
The Gospel
The Prophet
Great friends (Thanks to Karla, who brought us a yummy dinner; Brooke who thrilled my kids and I with Mint Brownies; and Joy who is getting Emmie ready for bed!)
The cookies Ryanne and her friends made
The messes Emmie and her friends made
The awesome friends that each of my kids have

Fun things I've done today:
Spin with Heidi, Brooke, and Joy
Lunch with Paulie
Laundry
Laundry
and.....more laundry

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love it!!! She looks awesome!
So grown up.

KATE said...

I love the hair Hanna! Love it! You're adorable!!!

Carin Davis said...

Hanna is always beautiful!!!!! I love her hair...and your grattitude list!!

You may have been my first friend to blog- I am so glad you are posting again!!!!

bulkleybunch said...

hanna is gorgeous!!! love that girl! and you're a better person than me if you categorize laundry in your fun list! :)