Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday!

Maddie and Me!
Maddie is a stuffed owl that goes home with a different first grader each night. The kids have to include Maddie in their daily activities and then write about what they did together in a class journal. Emmie and Maddie played on the computer, watched a little T.V., ate dinner and played with Haidyn. Emmie is so cute and is such a blessing in our lives.


Ryanne is having boy trouble! She is sad and not feeling "pretty" enough. It broke my heart to see her sad. I can't even imagine why such a sweet, giving, beautiful, loving little girl would feel inadequate. Are the boys her age blind? Ryanne is practically perfect and everyone of my friends loves her! Girls! It seems like this starts earlier and earlier each go round! Maybe I will come up with the right answers by the time my kids are having kids!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh honey she is freaking so cute! Well, both of them. But Ry is a total cutie, most boys are stupid and don't even know what they say. They are all probably blind and Retarded in her class. TRANSFER SCHOOLS! haha

Hey we have a game on friday at 6:55! Please come. Also i didn't call you when i went to dear lizzie's cause i literally had like 25 min. But i will for sure be going there again, so i will call you!
Loves...

bulkleybunch said...

oh that picture of ryanne broke my heart! she is the cutest thing ever. just tell her to repeat "stupid boys, stupid boys" over and over. and little emmie is growing up! come back to us dorks at dsc!!! i miss you the most! :) love your guts!

Mindy said...

Oh that picture of Ryanne broke my heart, too! But I have a feeling that she will have no problem with boys soon enough. You'll have to station Jax outside the front door with a club to keep them all away. :) And Emmie is so dang cute! I am always going to have a special place for her in my heart b/c I got to have her in my class.

I love, love the rest of your blog. I'm impressed with the pictures you take. And even more impressed that you listed laundry on "Fun things I did today." No wonder you are such a happy person. :)

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Once you figure it out, will you tell me. I have three girls to raise as well. Take Care. Zac

Janel said...

Oh my gosh, that pic of Ryanne is heart-breaking! She is so sweet! Love all your posts lately.