Monday, February 09, 2009

The Days of Our Lives!

BROOKIE
came over for a visit. We ended up playing dress up! Isn't she so cute? I just love her!
Not the most appetizing picture, I know!!!! Jaxson and his crazy friend, Chase, made yams the other day after school! Who does that? I am not sure if I was more offended by them just making the yams, or by them calling Chase's grandma to find out how to make yams! I have a recipe for yams!!
This is my favorite story. I asked my friend if I could borrow all of the ingredients to make brownies. Then I asked if she would just go ahead and make them for me. I was totally joking. I was thrilled when she dropped brownies off that evening. Obviously, everyone loved them! Thanks Brooke!

5 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

what an awesome friend!! send her my way! :) love ya!

KATE said...

Oh my word I need that picture of Brookie! And, really where do I pick up some brownie making friends?

Sue said...

Um, looks delicious?! And cute picture of your super cute girl!!

And I have to tell you that I totally agree. College wouldn't have been the same without you. I can't tell you how often I have laughed about things like... road trip to San Diego and laying in a tanning bed because it was raining out and we were determined to go back with a tan. accidentally ratting us out to your mom about going to San Jose when we weren't supposed to. pull-apart bread. knowing you're tan when you have tan hands....

And I'm sad that I couldn't get my kids to a temple open house, but the huge bummer of this weekend is that I was so excited to see you. I'm so glad to know that you're nearby Ryan's family and we'll make it happen the next time I get up there.

Mindy said...

I loved dress up when I was a kid. I'm impressed with the yams... and what a great friend to make you brownies. :)

Janel said...

I miss you!! you make me laugh :)