Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hawaii!


I could not have asked for a better vacation! Tim and I spent last week on Maui. We sat on the beach, snorkeled, ate, watched the wales, ate, sat by the pool, got massages by the pool, and ate some more. I just love Tim. I love our kids to death, but I honestly live for time alone with Timmy! And what better place????


I have so many people to thank for our trip. Obviously, Tim. It was wonderful and I love him. My sister, Kate, kept Hanna. Joy, neighbor extraordinaire, took the three little girls! (That is not easy.) Not only did she keep them, they went to Jungle Jims, two movies, out to eat, AND got breakfast in bed. She also let them play that they were rich and Joy was the servant, Pam. I owe Joy more than she will ever know. Jaxson stayed with his friend's family. My friend, Marnae, got us the great condo on Maui. Brooke offered rides, Paulie offered dinner, my mom and so many others helped in so many ways!!! Thank you to all!!!! Because of you, I got to do this......
What more could a girls ask for??????

7 comments:

Carin Davis said...

it looks absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! i am so jealous....i mean HAPPY FOR YOU! :)

andrew and brittani said...

I can recognize that beach from your pic......oh I must go back soon. I've never been during whale season though...what a great excuse to go. Sounds like you had a blast!!

Janel said...

lucky ducky!! glad you had so much fun with your hubby :)

Shannon said...

Sounds fabulous!! April can't come fast enough for us! I am pretty sure you and Tim would have fun going anywhere. I love that the kids got to have a slave for the Day! haha

KATE said...

Glad I could help, but wish I was in Maui instead! still wishing I was in Maui!!!

bulkleybunch said...

i need more pictures of you basking in the sun so i can hate you more!!!! i love that you still love tim! i'm working on it with casey, jk. alone time is sooo great and grounding. glad you had it! love you lots!

Mindy said...

Omigosh, I am so jealous! I have never been to Hawaii, and I want to so much. What a great getaway in the winter. Good hubby! And I laughed at Joy being the slave for the "rich" girls. What a fun lady!