Friday, February 06, 2009

Movie Night!

Morgan went to spend the night with a friend and then snowboard tomorrow. Tim and Hanna went to ALL the Lone Peak basketball games. Jaxson and his friends went to the Lone Peak game. Ryanne went to Grandma's for a sleep over AND......I TOOK EMMIE AND MY NEPHEW TO THE MOVIE WITH JOY AND HAIDYN. Yes, Tim is in town. No, he was not out with me! I know, I seem bitter. I'm really not. Yesterday Tim and I got massages and went out to lunch. Today, we went shopping and out to lunch. Tomorrow, it is out to dinner with great friends, The Crocketts! I shouldn't complain.....BUT, I probably will!!!!

2 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

complain away my dear, that's what i like!!! :) i sometimes feel all alone in my own little complaint world. (which i really don't have anything too serious to complain about)!! anyhow, emmie is adorable and maybe i need to start showing up on saturdays to dsc so i can see your face?

Mindy said...

Emmie is such a cutie.