Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brooke/Daddy Daughter Dinner

I babysat Brooke the other day! It was so much fun. We played for hours. She is so busy and so cute! I just can't get enough of her! She would sit on my stairs and say, "Help Me!" She wasn't really in distress she is just a little dramatic! I love her!
I brought Jaxson and his friends Wendy's for lunch. Jaxson shared his Dr. Pepper with Brooke. She loves it! Shhhhh! Don't tell Kate! She was mad enough at my putting chocolate milk in Brooke's bottle. I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Rory, our favorite neighbor took Ryanne to her "Daddy Daughter Dinner." (Tim was out of town.) Rory even had a wrist corsage for Ryanne. She was so happy. She was definitely the princess for the day.
We are so lucky to have so many great people in our lives!!!!!!

5 comments:

KATE said...

Holy hell, WHAT ELSE DON'T I KNOW? Holy crap I'm going to bring you her dentist bills after a day of chocolate milk in the bobbie!! Thanks for watching her while I field tripped...
I love those pics of Ry Ry! Cute!

Anonymous said...

mwhahaha i found you

Shannon said...

Oh my you are the Fav aunt for sure! I love the pictures of Ryanne and Rory, what a stud for doing that!!!

Anonymous said...

i know it was way fun
you are to funny

Mindy said...

Brooke is darling... And Ryanne looks beautiful! That was sweet of Rory to take her. What a cute guy.