Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday to Morgy!
I have been thinking about the day Morgan was born. I remember the delivery room was full of spectators. It seemed like everyone was anxious for Morgan to join our family. Even Dr. Corry's nurse came to the hospital. I guess what I am saying is Morgan was loved and anxiously awaited for long before she was born. When Hanna was a newborn, I told Tim I was so excited because I knew we had more kids coming and I just wanted them here! We welcomed Morgan with open arms. Today she is 14 years old! I can't believe what a beautiful, talented strong young woman she has become. Morgan has taught me many things over the years. All of which, (okay, MOST of which) I am grateful for. I'm not sure what I did to deserve a daughter as wonderful as Morgan! Happy Birthday Morgan! You are loved beyond measure!

4 comments:

KATE said...

I remember that day! I agree, I love that Morgy girl!

andrew and brittani said...

Happy Bday Mo!!

Mindy said...

Pretty pictures of a beautiful girl! Happy Birthday Morgan!

Joy said...

I love you Morgan!