Saturday, September 18, 2010

Projects....

This has been quite the week. "Normal life" (if there is such a thing) has been crazy, Tim was gone this week, and for some reason I thought starting a "few" projects would be a swell idea. I was DEAD WRONG! We have been walking around in a maze of unfinished projects. It has honestly been driving me CRAZY! Thankfully, two of my many projects are now complete...

1) I have been taking pictures for a few years now. I finally decided to start an "official" business. Check out my new blog http://treasurelaynephotography.blogspot.com/. I am blessed to have amazing family AND friends. This was definitely a group project.  "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" to everyone who has helped me!

2) I bought this old piece of furniture at an antique store. This is what it looked like when I bought it...


I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure if I will ever endeavor to do something like that again. BUT, I love it! I can't wait for Timmy to see it! :0)

5 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

way to go!! i could never ever do that refinish project. nicely done, i love it!!!! and congrats on starting your photography business. love ya!! xo

Sherri said...

Way cute! I always want to tackle a project like this but I know it would never get done! Love it though!

Shannon said...

LOVE it!! It turned out gorgeous!! Be careful, you could start your own business with this sick talent of yours... haha

Emily said...

Very cool... you're my hero!!

Mindy said...

Can I just say I am SO impressed with your skills? Seriously. How do you fit it all in?!