Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spoiled!

 
I am truly SPOILED! Last Friday a friend of mine was having a wedding reception in Philipsburg, Montana. Tim and I left Thursday evening and drove to Idaho falls. We got up early Friday and drove to Philipsburg, or "Pburg"(if you are Tim or a local). "Pburg" is the coolest little town. Great little buildings. Great people! It was so fun to meet Heidi's husband and see the town that she had told me so much about.




Heidi's family owns a huge candy shop known as, "The Sweet Palace." I was in heaven!!
We ate lunch at a little restaurant in town. Tim kicked my trash at Checkers!
Heidi looked so happy! She was beautiful. Her family was everything she had told me and more! I loved everything about our visit!
 
We made it home just in time to see our family friend, Jacee, baptized! Tim and I seriously got to the church right as the baptism was starting. We walked in to see all 5 of our beautiful children sitting in the church, dressed nicely and happy. I am spoiled! I have a great husband, an awesome famiy and amazing friends! What more could a girl ask for????

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!! I love that you took a road trip with your hubby. you so deserved to be spoiled!

I miss you!

Mindy said...

I love the skirt on Heidi's dress! So pretty. And I love that her family owns a candy shop. I would weight a hundred more pounds if that were the case in my family. :) I'm glad you had fun on your road trip!

bulkleybunch said...

what a great weekend! jacee's pictures are awesome! nicely done girl! love you tons.