Thursday, September 02, 2010

Music to My Ears!

Imagine if you will, these four girls getting ready for school in ONE bathroom! It could be (and I am sure sometimes will be) ugly. So far they have been amazing. So, I have to document it. I hear them in the bathroom helping each other, telling each other how nice they look, and giving opinions on what each other is wearing. I hear them tell each other "good bye," and to have a great day! It is music to my ears! I love these girls! More than that, I love that they love each other!!!

Here's to many more beautiful mornings with beautiful girls.....

3 comments:

Janel said...

awwwwwwwwww, so sweet!! hey, i need to come out there one of these days and go shopping at Hapari--let's get together!

bulkleybunch said...

that's about all a parent could wish for! i know i would kill for that! grrrr my little monsters! you have amazing daughters and i love them and you to death! xoxo

Sherri said...

Precious!