Saturday, November 20, 2010

Emmie is 9!!!

Emmie is 9 today! All she wanted was a cell phone! We kept telling her that she wasn't going to get one. Emmie told me that "NO MATTER WHAT, SHE DID NOT WANT CLOTHES" for her birthday. Naturally, I bought her clothing!!!Emmie opened present after present of clothing. She even did so with a smile on her face. The last thing she opened was a coat. In the pocket she found......

a purple cell phone! 
Emmie is happy which makes me happy!
A little info about Em...
  • She makes me laugh
  • She is very easy going
  • She has her "own" style
  • She is a good friend
  • She loves telling stories
  • She won't go to bed unless Ryann is close by
  • She loves to dance
  • She is a great student
  • I can't imagine our family without Emmie
Happy Birthday Emmie!!! You are loved!!!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

You caught the moment......perfect! Happy birthday to my other daughter Emmie! I love that crazy kid!

Lindsay Smith said...

Happy Birthday Emmie! I love her!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Miss Emmie! I loved having her in my primary class and now as an activity day girl. Her bright little personality lights up the room.