Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jude's Blessing

Jude's blessing was bitter sweet. It was one of the last things to be done before the Crocketts left for Australia. For, those of you who know me, I like to pretend things aren't happening until the last moment possible. I love Jude and will miss him terribly. I am sad that he doesn't know me the way Ruby did at Jude's age. I rarely get to hold Jude because every time I do, Ruby says, "Kari hold you." Which means she wants me to hold her. Which, I do with a smile because she loves me and I love her. In any event, it was a fun day. As always, grateful for good friends!

Morgan never misses an opportunity to tell me that Jude loves her more than me. Which he does! How could he not? Just look at how cute Morgan is!!
Isn't he handsome?
Ruby makes me smile!!! Just look at that cheeser!

No comments: