Monday, July 21, 2008

EFY AND CATCH UP!


Jaxson went to EFY at BYU today. I hope he has a great time. I miss him already! I also need to thank my friend Carey for the facials we got today. She took me to a spa in Gateway and gave me a facial for my birthday. It was so nice after being so dirty camping. I LOVED IT! THANKS CAREY!!!!

These other pics are just a few "catch up" pics that I thought were cute. That is ME repelling at Girl's Camp. I know....I'm a stud. The others are from our trip to NYC in with our friends, the Crocketts. I just got these and love them. They are: Carey and I at the Today Show concert....Tim and I at the Yankee game and....Carey, Dave, Tim and I on a sight seeing bus. It was such a fun trip!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

First off~ I am so proud of you for blogging, thats HUGE!
Second~Jaxson is going to have an ABSOLUTE Blast at EFY, lets go spy on him on the Dance night...Hahaha {seriously}

Great pictures of NY, did you use your camera? They look so good!

KATE said...

Fun!

Janel said...

When did you go to NY?? How fun! We had a trip planned to NY just before Avery was born--and since she came quick--we didn't go and still haven't gone! We'll get there...I'm opting for Hawaii 1st though, so it may be a while.

Oh, and I'm w/ Shannon on this one--nice blogging!! You've allready got Flaming Gorge on there! Have fun in Vegas. Loved our get together last week :)

Margaret said...

Wow.

Nothing like going ALL THE WAY to the east coast and NOT TELLING your cousin who LIVES on the east coast!!

Love you, too.

Leigh Siljander said...

Your kids are sooo cute. Hopefully you can get some quality rest time with your busy jet setting life.