Wednesday, July 02, 2008

UPDATE



Okay.....here is my version of an update....

Dance ended for the year! Woo Hoo! This is Ryanne and her cousin Savannah at the "End of Year Dance Recital." As always, all the girls are great little dancers. The teacher even danced this year. It was a lot of fun!

We celebrated Father's Day for the 15th year! Man Tim is old. He is such a great dad. The kids love him to death. He honors his priesthood and takes care of our family in soooo many wonderful ways. Thanks Tim!


The kids were so excited when dance was over because we could play all day. Even my little niece Brooke loved the slip n slide. She never has a moment of peace when she is at our house. Everyone wants to love her up!

Hanna and I conquered girls camp. We had such a good time. We went repelling, hiking, paint balling, zip lining, swimming, and so much more. It was so fun to be there with Hanna! She is such a trooper. I was so proud of her!


The day after Hanna and I got home from Girls Camp, we went to St. George as a family. Tim had everyone and everything all ready to go when we got home from camp. We had such a good time together. We hiked Snow Canyon, went through trails at Zions Canyon, saw Les Mis at the Tuachann, and swam and swam and swam. The kids were great! They all got along so well. What a fun trip!!!

4 comments:

Janel said...

yeah--an update!! hey, there is a 15th ward "reunion" on July 11th--at the Neilsen's home in Alpine. I'm gonna be in town, you should go too!!

Margaret said...

Oh man.

Girl's Camp with Kari.

Oh man.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherri said...

Hey girl! My mom just told me about this Carol Neilsen get together like what Janel is talking about above. Come! I think I am coming up with my mom! Would love to see you! I think my mom tried to call you about it but I am not even sure we have your current phone number...so sorry we have lost touch. It is time to reunite! I had no idea about your mom! Hope she is doing well these days! Call or email 435-723-8593 smrobison00@hotmail.com