Tuesday, July 15, 2008

STUART FALLS!




On July 5th, Tim had this great idea. He wanted to hike to Stuart Falls. Hanna rebelled. After girls camp and our family trip to St. George, she was not in the mood for hiking. I have to admit I really didn't want to go either. BUT, I am so glad that I did. It was really pretty and the hike wasn't bad. Our friends, Abby and Garron, came with us. We all decided that it was a lot like life.....it wasn't always easy, there were spots where most of us didn't want to go on, we were tired and thirsty and just when Abby, Ryanne, and I thought we should turn around, we could see the waterfall. Suddenly none of us could wait to get to it. I am sooooo glad that Tim talked me into going! It was such a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you're family is the best

KATE said...

Looks like fun!

Emily said...

Is this in Utah? I want to know where it is!!!

Carin Davis said...

how fun!!!! it looks gorgeous!!! i think i'll wait until my kids can hike it without being held!!!