Monday, July 21, 2008

Flaming Gorge


We took the kids to Flaming Gorge for a long weekend. We went with our friends the Liddiards, the Christensens, and the Combs. As usual it was a PARTY! Kelly Liddiard threw me off the boat in the first five minutes. That is a great indication of how the rest of the trip went. I don't understand why everyone has it out for me!!!! The kids were great. We came home tired, smelly, and I forgot to mention....TIRED! Camping is a ton of work. Not to mention how hard it is to play on, or lay by a lake all day! It was rough. Tim and I rented wave runners and bought a tube to pull. One of my favorite memories was when Ryanne, Abby and I were on the wave runner and Ryanne kept yelling, "This is the best." She was so brave and luckily she couldn't see the waves I was going over. My other favorite memory was when Tim and Garron went to fill up the wave runners and Tim brought me back a Coke. He read my mind! I loved watching him play with the kids. Tim is such a great dad!



Hanna and Morgan have a dance convention in Vegas so we are headed there tomorrow. Jaxson is at EFY and our friends are juggling the little girls! I am looking forward to the pool!

1 comment:

KATE said...

Precious!