Thursday, October 16, 2008

FALL/SERVICE BREAK!

Today we had our first day of "Fall Break." That's right, NO SCHOOL! I decided the kids need to do more service. So for us it is a "Service Break." I am not unreasonable...I just want each of them to think of something they can do to serve others each day. I can't tell you everything they chose. Some things are secret! Hanna painted this long board for Ryanne. She worked on it most of the day. Ryanne LOVED it. We are having great weather so Ryanne will get to ride it tomorrow.

I got up this morning and went on a bike ride with my friend Brooke. I don't know how far it was but it felt like miles and miles and miles....! What a great work out! My legs still feel like jelly!



These are all the kids that helped Hanna work on the long board! We are so fortunate that our children have great friends!



Ryanne and Mom!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnLsX_9l4Vt5ssdE-IN65Va4poiWodX3Vr0hqEtbD3wfzk1ymvWTWHk_8tMsgHRC1_ZHr7bLfHTpy80ihbYXsBcCVRxy7LWLBtYpQCM_Uw1S7a4SELbWxBrYLtdxhNDS8lM6kS/s1600-h/IMG_8454.JPG">

Look at the great job Hanna did!

4 comments:

Emily said...

so fun! i want a pink skateboard with flowers! oh the kind of fun you can have with a daughter!

Shannon said...

Super cute Longboard Ry!! So cute that you made it a longboard!

I am so jealous that you went on a LONG bike ride. I want to go soooooo Bad!

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATE said...

So fun! And a Service Break, that is an inspired idea!