Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update!

Saturday night we went to our ward halloween party. The kids loved the games and treats. I made our costumes. I am so happy to have that project done! Everyone looked so cute. Emmie wasn't very happy with the idea of being a "Strawberry Shortcake Doll." She had her sights on something cool! Blueberry Muffin was not exactly what she wanted. BUT...aren't they so cute???



Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin



Raspberry Tart



All of us



Earlier we went to Hanna's first cheer competition. Her team looked really good. Hanna is loving being a cheer leader! As long as she is happy...Right????

2 comments:

KATE said...

Damn those pictures are cute! who is your photographer? :) Cute Hanna!

Sherri said...

Oh my word Kari, these costumes are adorable! You really made them? You are awesome! Love strawberry shortcake. Still have my dolls from when I was little!