Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick Game of "Catch Up"!

It seems like time slips away from me. We are all healthy and happy. Let's get up to date!



Morgan celebrated her 12th birthday. I decorated her bed in 12's-
12 bottles of pop
12 air heads
12 brownies etc.

She was so excited!



Morgan had a boy/girl party this year. We watched Iron Man, ate Pizza, jumped on the trampoline, ate cake, and played games. Morgan has such great friends. It was really fun. She even got kisses from a boy she "likes!" It is official....Tim and I are old and far from being ready to let our kids grow up!



Morgan "shared" her family birthday party with Grandma Robin. Soooo generous! Kate and her family joined the celebration along with our good friends, the Crocketts.



One of my favorite past times is playing Tetris with Jaxson and his friends. They come home for lunch on "B" days. It is the highlight of my week. I am honored to have them hang out at our house. This is Jaxson and his best friend Amy playing Tetris. Naturally, I am the Tetris Queen.



Another highlight....playing with Carey's baby, Ruby! I love her! She is so sweet. I love that she was was in Heaven just a month ago! The things she must know!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I am the Tetris Queen! I love how all the kids like to come to your house and hang out. I would too!!

Morgan is 12? oh my, how time does go by so fast! I feel like we just stay the same age!

Carin Davis said...

I can't believe Morgan is 12!!!!!!
What a great birthday!!!!!!

So glad to see a H. family update!!!!

Janel said...

I miss you Kari!! Love the updates on your family. Say hi to your Mom for me.

Sherri said...

I can't believe that Morgan is 12. I remember attending her blessing. Wow how time flies!


Yep, I deleted a comment on the post above. I meant to put it here (just in case you are wondering).

KATE said...

You and Shannon are BOTH WRONG!!! I am the Tetris Queen! So suck it!

Cute pictures!