Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Party!

We have these really cute twins that live on our street. I got the honor of making a "creepy" witches brew for their annual Halloween party. Jaxson even wore a costume. I have been trying to talk him into being Huckleberry Pie. (The girls and I are going to be Strawberry Shortcake dolls.) Naturally, that was TOTALLY out of the question! He did agree to be a Super Hero with his friend, Amy. I am not quite sure that I like the fact that Amy had more influence than I did!



Amy, Dani (another great friend), and Spidey!



Jaxson and Wonder Woman.



My witches brew!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Those worms are so awesome! Where did you get those, and the Eyeballs!

Sweet Spiderman suit, make Tim be Huckleberry pie! haha

Janel said...

Shannon's comment to "make Tim be Huckleberry pie"--that cracked me up--that would be so funny :) Love the costumes--you and your girls look adorable!

KATE said...

Oh my word that witches brew turned out nice and nasty! Good Job! I love Spidey and you know Wonder Woman holds a special place in my heart! Woo hoo!

KATE said...

Nope Shannon~ if Tim were going to do it he would HAVE to be the Peculiar Purple Pie Man from Porcupine Peak! and Kari woud then HAVE to be Sour Grapes! I already tried, they couldn't do it! Tim being out of the state had a lot to do with it! hee hee ;)