Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another Make Up Blog!


On June 4th, 2007 Brooke Elizabeth Alger was born! She is such a sweet baby. I got the honor of being in the delivery room. It was one of the neatest things I have witnessed! Thank you Kate and Scott for letting me be a part of that day! Brooke has such a round little face and, as you can see, a full head of hair. She always smells so good. One day right after she was born, I went to visit Kate. Sam came downstairs and informed me that Brooke was HIS baby. Being the sweet, competitive aunt that I am, I said,"Well Brooke loves me the most." Sam looked at me and replied,"Well, Brooke loves me moster!!!" How can you not just love that little guy? But seriously, Brooke is such a cute baby. I love her. Good work Kate and Scott!

2 comments:

KATE said...

Wow, I was still WAY puffy!! She is the cutest ever! And...her does love Sammy moster!
Love ya - Kate

Shannon said...

So cute!! Maybe with a broken leg you will have time to blog more!! haha
That is so cool that you saw Sylvester Stallone at Wicked!