Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Kallie!!!


Today, Kallie, our friend/nanny/neighbor turned the big 18! Isn't she cute. My kids love her more than they love me! (Shannon do you recognize the blanket?) We spent the day with her at Seven Peaks. She is such a sweetie to my kids. I just love it!!! Happy Birthday Kal!!!


We've also had sleep overs, french toast eating contests and movie nights. Not to mention friends, friends and more friends! I am missing Jaxson SOOOOO much! He is on the Trek with our stake. Walking in this weather. I think about him all the time and hope he is having fun!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Is that seriously the blanket from along time ago???!!
You are Hilarious!

KATE said...

The blanket turned out very cute!! I love it!

KATE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.