Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Make Up Blog!





July 4, 2007

We had planned to go to St. George to spend the 4th with Tim's dad. Unfortunately, my leg had been hurting and I didn't want to sit in the car forever. We decided to barbecue with some families in our ward instead. We had a great time and got to know some of out neighbors a little better. Later Kate and Scott brought their family down to do fire works. All the kids were so cute. They loved staying up late and playing with fire.

We are so grateful to live in this country and have the freedoms that we enjoy. We are also so glad that Kate and Scott live close so that we can spend these fun holidays together.

2 comments:

KATE said...

I just got on here and Sammy is sitting with me, he saw the pic of you and Brooke, and he said.."Hey that my Auntie and My Bwookie, me love them!"
The kids were so cute doing the fireworks!

KATE said...

GO EMMIE!!!