Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-11

While trying to put together a book of pictures from last year, I realized that I have very few pictures of adults. While I love my kids dearly, I wanted to document fun trips and play dates with Tim and our friends. This year, I plan to remedy that problem. 

Today, Tim and I went to a movie with Joy and Bill Markham. We then invaded Wingers too close to closing. It seemed like maybe they weren't very happy to turn the oven back on to make our "cookie zookie." NO matter.....It was a great "cookie zookie." The wings were fabulous too.
It was the ending of a great day. I photographed a wedding, ate breakfast with Timmy, and shopped with my girls all afternoon! It doesn't get better than that.
We are blessed with great kids, jobs, and friends!
Here's to a great 2011!!!!!

1 comment:

bulkleybunch said...

hey there friend!! i take way too many pics of my kiddos and none of casey and i or any friends. :( boooo!! i need to fix that this year too. love youuuuuu!!!