Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Jaxson

Jaxson was on one tonight.
First we got to watch Jaxson SWOOSH three pointers in his Jr. Jazz basketball game. He definitely gets that shot from ME! Nothing makes me happier than watching Tim out there coaching the boys. They don't need a coach, they just need an old guy to sit on the side line and pretend he is the coach. Really, Tim let the boys do "their thing." But I love watching Jaxson and Tim together!


 When we got home from Jaxson's game, Emmie was sad. She was afraid we wouldn't get home before she and Ryanne fell asleep. I gave her some love and then.....
Jaxson descended upon her!
 He kissed her until she couldn't stop giggling. It was really cute! I just love them!!!!
 Then, Jaxson decided to show Hanna who was boss. He definitely won!
I think everyone will sleep well tonight!
Thanks Jax for a great night.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

jax is such a stud!! seriously!