Saturday, January 22, 2011

Look Who's 40!

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
Lucky to have been where I have been.

HAPPY 40TH TIMMY!
Some days I wonder how I got so lucky to marry someone as great as this guy!
I know, it sounds cheesy.
IT'S TRUE!
I am blessed!
Tim is 
  •  sexy (as shown above)
  • a hard worker
  • a great dad
  • funny
  • strong
  • dedicated
  • faithful
  • honest
  • kind
  • did I mention sexy?
  • my best friend
  • loving
  • romantic
  • sensitive 
  • athletic
I love this guy with all my heart. I love the father that he is to his children. I love the husband that he is to me. I love that his children love and respect him. I just 
LOVE
LOVE 
LOVE 
Tim!!!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

KATE said...

We love Timmy too! Happy Birthday!!

Joy said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Thanks for being all those things Kari says you are because it makes my life wonderful too!

bulkleybunch said...

pretty awesome that you have that relationship. you guys are the greatest! xoxo