Thursday, January 06, 2011

Does anyone feel my pain?

Does anyone else feel like once you have children, nothing is sacred anymore? It's true. For example....
 
Sunday I went to put on the outfit I had planned to wear and....one of my beautiful girls wore it and got a hole right on the front. I changed and decided to wear a skirt that someone had put away with spots down the front. Frustrated, I decided to wear a shirt that wasn't anywhere to be found. GRRRRRR!
Often the kids come home from school and one of them is wearing an article of clothing that belongs to me. When I say, "I would like to be asked before they wear something of mine." I am told that they thought it was okay because it was in their room.

Occasionally, I go to get in my car and don't have one because one of the kids has it.

Frequently, I am ready to go to sleep and anywhere from 1-5 kids are in my room, in my bed, on my chair, using my brush, wanting my blow dryer etc. etc etc.

Thus, it was no surprise when cleaning off/ organizing picture files on my computer(we do have a "kids" computer), I found about 100 of these...




Does anyone feel my pain??
While I might complain about it. Certainly, I will moan and groan about it.
Secretly, I LOVE IT and wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love your kids! You know how I feel about them (yours and mine) growing up and leaving home too fast! Keep the good attitude, hide your favorites and remember no one wants to come home to visit the wicked witch!

Shannon said...

yah, you wicked witch! hahaha... i would take it as a compliment that they want to wear your clothes. haha

enjoy these moments!!!

bulkleybunch said...

i love it!! i'm with shannon, you're so stylin they can't help but steal your stuff!! funny post girlie! xo