Saturday, January 15, 2011

Todays Favorite

 It is funny. Every book you read about parenting will tell you that it isn't good to have a "favorite" child. I disagree. Today my favorite is Morgan. How can it not be Morgan? Look at this cute necklace she gave me. Just out of the blue, "Mom, look what I bought you."
I love her. To all my other children, tomorrow's spot is still open. Start sending the gifts!!
Please do not send hate mail. I am joking. I love all my kids the same (Most of the time). I just thought it was so cute that Morgan found this and thought of me. Love her!

4 comments:

KATE said...

I love her too!! Cute necklace too!

Laura said...

I love that picture of Morgan. What a gorgeous girl!

Shannon said...

oh my, i love love love this post for many reasons! First off MORGAN is freakin gorgeous!! love her and 2nd love the necklace!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my Mo looks just like you Kari !!!! Hate to say but MO is also my FAV ( only because I know her the best). What a sweetheart to buy you that necklace. Photography huh Kari! Is there anything you can't do????? Love ya Kim