Friday, September 15, 2006


Friday

Today Tim and I went to the gym and pumped some "iron" while Emmie was at preschool. Later Emmie and her cousin, Sam, rode bikes. It is so fun to have cousins close by. I don't know what we would do without them. After school Ryanne and her friends played school. They were so cute. Everyone fights over who gets to be the teacher.

Later we did the usual running-Hanna went to a friends, Jaxson had a soccer game, I had a soccer game, and Ryanne and Morgan had friends come over to stay the night. Emmie decided she was sick tonight, so when she was up at my sister's house she threw up five times. Boy, I am so sorry that I didn't take my cell phone into my game.

Jaxson's team tied their game. My team won. What can I say? Now everyone is home and ready to settle down for the night. We will start again in the morning. Hanna has dance, Morgan has a game at 9:30, Jax has a game at 10:30, and Ryanne and Emmie both have games at noon. It is "too bad" that Emmie probably won't be able to play since she is sick.

Until the next time-

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Nice, how your kid doesn't have a helmet on! haha