Sunday, September 17, 2006





Today was really not a "day of rest". Tim left for the air port at 7:45, Emmie got sick again this morning, and I hade to make cookies to bribe my Sunday school class. Emmie has not been feeling well since Friday night. Tim ended up flying solo for soccer games on Saturday. I "had" to stay home and take care of Em. Morgan and Jaxson's teams won. Ryanne's team lost. Luckily she has a great little attitude. Emmie was sad that she could not play in her game. She said, "but mom, it is very important to me." Then she curled up in our bean bag and took a snooz. She's pretty cute!!


Hanna and her friend went to the Ballet West auditions for this season's Nutcracker. They both were cast and will dance in the production. It is a pretty big thing to these girls. Not to mention, a great experience. I am so proud of them.

This past week a man in our ward past away. He has battled cancer for some time now. They have a yound daughter named Tia'. My little Morgan has been so worried about her. She is so cute. She made a cake and a card for her friend and asked me if she could "help" at the luncheon tomorrow. What a neat kid!! I am so grateful for my kids and how willing they are to help others.

Til' tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Yeah for Hannah & the nutcracker! Morgan is such a sweet kid... Who is she? I love your family, you have some sweet tender hearted kids.

Margaret said...

Congrats to Hanna! Now I have some motivation to be "cultured" and maybe actually GO to a ballet! :)

So sorry Emmie has been sick!

KATE said...

We are so excited for Hanna! We're all ready to buy our tickets! We can't wait to see her in the Nutcracker!
Mo is so dang cute!!