Friday, September 29, 2006





Where to begin...
Thursday I met with the lady who bought my business. I ran straight from there to the elementary school to decorate a door for Grandparents Day. Then I ran home to get Morgan to dance. From there I went home to feed Ryanne and drive her and two friends to dance. When I drop them off, I am supposed to pick Morgan up. The problem is I was in a hurry to get Emmie to her soccer game and then rush to see if I could catch any of Jaxson's flag football game. I forgot to pick up Morgan. So it was back to the studio to get Mo. We were a little late to Em's game and completely missed Jaxson's. Yes, I am a great mom. I will just miss everything the kids do. Jaxson and his friend Andrew were waiting for me at the field when I got there. Does anyone know how to fit "everything" in. I am just not cutting it. It was a great Day!!!

Today I drove the Preschool carpool. Then I came home and got ready and went to a bead show in Salt Lake. Tonight I went to the Temple with my mom, two of her sisters, and my sister Kate. We went to "celebrate" my grandma's birthday. It was really nice. After the session we went to dinner and then back to my house for dessert. The kids were safe and fed. (What more could a mom ask for?) It was nice to visit and share memories about Grandma. I miss her. She was so much fun to talk to. I hope that my grandkids say that about me.

Tomorrow is Morgans birthday. We are so excited! Tim gets to come home a day early and enjoy the Saturday fun with me. I couldn't be happier.

Until next time!KH

2 comments:

KATE said...

The dessert was fabulous! Gramma would have been proud, especially about the conversation!
ha ha

KATE said...

I was grammas favorite by the way!!
- Kate