Tuesday, September 19, 2006



Today was our cousin Avery's birthday. She is five and such a cutie!!Emmie and Avery are best friends. We went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and then got ice cream on our way home. We love that we have cousin's that live close!

We did the normal carpools to dance and then I had a soccer game. Running for an hour straight is so hard. I leave feeling very old. After my game we went back up to my sister's house for cake and ice cream. It is so hard to get everything done and the kids in bed at a decent hour. I keep looking at my "to do" list and wondering why it never gets smaller. Well, I am off for the night.
I am going to the Temple in the morning with my friend Shannon. I just love her.
KH

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey where were you by the way? I was there at 9:20 am Babe!

Margaret said...

Running for an hour sounds like DEATH!!!Good grief, walking up the stairs to my office on the third floor about KILLS me! Let's talk about feeling old sometime! ;)

KATE said...

You're right Avery is a cutie!!
love ya Kate