Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Okay. Here goes..
I am so excited to start this blog. What a fun idea. I have to thank my friend Shannon for helping me, "get started" all afternoon. My kids will love seeing the things I write (unless it isn't so nice). I will love "journaling" some of our daily events. We hope you get some enjoyment from this.



Jaxson

Ryanne

Emmalyne

Morgan

Hanna

I am officially a new blogger!!!!


Let me introduce you to our family. (Pictures are out of order) Jaxson is our oldest and obviously our only boy. He is 13 and into every sport under the sun. Right now he is on a competetive soccer team that has us running here, there, and everywhere.
Hanna is 11 and quite the dancer. Although when I went to Back to School Night her teacher was so excited to tell me that she was going to be the captain of his football team. He calls her "NFL Hanna."
Morgan is next. She is 9. (She will be 10 on the 30th). We love her to death. She has such a fun personality. Morgan is dancing and playing soccer right now.
Ryanne is 7. I don't even know where to begin_Ryanne is such a little jokester. She is playing soccer right now and everyone on her team loves her.
Emmalyne is our baby. She will always be our "baby" just ask her. (Even though she is almost 5) She is such a cutie. She started preschool this year so mom has three days a week where she is home all by herself.
Tim sells software for an internet company. It keeps him busy but he takes great care of us. We love him!!!!
I have been busy doing nothing. Hee, Hee!! I just sold my business so I am a stay at home mom. Or carpool mom, Soccer mom, dance mom, basketball mom, etc., etc., etc.....I try to stay active by playing on an indoor soccer league and going to a power pump class at the gym. We love our neighborhood and our view of the mountains from our backyard.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!! GOOD JOB! i just love those pictures.