Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday
I feel like this week has been a whirlwind. Tim was gone all week. We all miss him, but I also feel like I run around like a chicken with my head cut off when I am a single mother of five. Wednesday Jaxson decided he would finally get a haircut. I think he looks great either way, but I sure like being able to see his face. Isn't he a hottie?


We had soccer practice, dance, homework, Young Mens, and even more dance this week. Thursday was kind of cold and yucky. Friday I went to lunch with some friends from my old neighborhood. It was so fun to visit with them. Sometimes I feel like I get so busy I forget just how much I enjoy company. (Especially when Tim is gone)

Emmie was so cold after preschool that she wanted hot chocolate. How could I say no to such a cutie? I am truly enjoying the time Emmie and I have together each day. I will be so sad when she goes to school.


Friday night Jaxson and I both had soccer games. Jaxson's team is such a good group of boys. They have been together for a few years now. They work so well together and seem to know right where their players will be and when to pass the ball. . They won 7-0. My team won also. I play with quite the group of ladies. We have a pretty good time. My kids like to come and watch. I thought that they enjoyed watching me play, but I think they enjoy watching me look like a fool.When the game was over, I had been feeling like we played a pretty good game and was kind of excited. But, when I went to drop my niece off at my sisters, she asked how the game had gone and I said it went well. Out of nowhere Hanna said, "My mom shot the ball three times and couldn't even make it in." For some reason after that my excitement disappeared.

Today is Saturday. Jaxson had to be at a field to referee soccer games at 7:45, Hanna was being picked up for a dance convention at 7:45, Ryanne had a soccer game at 10, Morgan had a game at 12:30, Emmie had a game at 1, I had a mandatory parents meeting with Ballet West (in Salt Lake) from 11-12, Morgan had a birthday party at 2:30, and I went to celebrate my friend Kyley's birthday at 4:30. Now I am home, everyone is in bed, and I am off to bed also. Days like today make me look forward to teaching a lesson on Sunday and hanging out with the fam!!! KH

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Jaxson does look like a Hottie! I like it way better! I am exhausted too, just thinking about your saturday! haha.... I will see you on Wednesday!
I love the Update!

Margaret said...

Holy crow, dude! I don't know how you do all that stuff!

KATE said...

cry baby!
ha ha