Monday, November 06, 2006

Emmie's Birthday Party




Emmie is turning 5! I can't believe it! Her birthday is not until November 20th, but due to dad's crazy work schedule we had to improvise. (We are not forgetting Hanna-her party is on Saturday November 11. We will blog about it then.) Emmie invited her friends to a Build A Bear Workshop party. She thought she was the queen. All of the little girls had a great time. They got to choose the bear they wanted, help stuff it, give it a bath, give their bear a name, and pick an outfit and dress their bears!!! They were in heaven. That was such a fun little party. After the workshop we went back to our house four pizza and cake and ice cream. What fun!!!!!

I was so sick yesterday that it was all I could do to go to the party. We will do more of a spotlight on her on the 20th. Until next time.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are one cool mom! I love Build a bear. Are you still sick? I am on for tomorrow at 9:30 I will just go and hopefully see you there. Or call me in the morning! Cute picture of Emmy and Charlee!