Tuesday, November 21, 2006

FAMILY NIGHT!


In addition to having Emmie's party last night, we watched "Daniel and the Lions Den" for family night. The kids must have enjoyed it because this is how they looked watching it. Okay, so only some of them enjoyed it. Jaxson was in charge of taking some pictures. This is the result:

Today I dropped the dog off at the Kennel and now I am trying to get everything packed. We are leaving for St. George at noon tomorrow. We rented a house with my sister and her family. The house looks pretty nice. It has a hot tub and a pool. I think the kids will have fun. I am looking forward to getting away for a few days. I just hate the "getting ready to get away". We will let you know how it goes. Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

My roommate is in that show. She waves the palm frond over the king's throne on the right side of the screen, and does the hula in the "give us a break" number. :)

And yes, that IS my claim to fame.