Monday, November 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMIE!!!






EMMIE IS 5! I can't believe it. I called Tim late last night and said, "our youngest is 5 years old!" Not only are Tim and I getting old....So are our kids.

Let me introduce you to Emmalyne Grace Hellbusch


Hair color: blond
Eye color: Hazel
Favorite movie: Ariel

Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: spaghetti
Favorite TV show: Dora the Explorer
Favorite person: Ry Ry (Ryanne)
Favorite candy: gum
Favorite thing to do: play with sister Ry Ry
Favorite thing to do at school: play with toys
Favorite song: "If We Were a Movie"
Favorite pet: Millee
Best Friend: Ry Ry

Emmie loves to have fun. Some of her favorite things to do are: play barbie's, have sleep overs with cousins, dance on the big stage, color, and sing. Everybody loves Emmie. In church there are a number of older girls (that babysit for us) that ask her to sit with them during Sacrament meeting. It is really hard for my to let her, but sometimes I will give in and let someone else enjoy her company. (Hee Hee) Emmie loves to play with her dad. He is one of her favorite play mates. Tim will let her brush his hair and play barbies with her. Emmie is a good friend. One day we were at the store and she saw a pair of shoes that we had recently bought for her. Emmie's little cousin loved Emmie's new shoes. That day at the store she asked me to buy a pair for Avery because Avery loved those shoes, "too much." We are so lucky to have cousins near by. I love Emmie, "too much". I can't imagine what I will do when she starts school. I will have to find a hobby because I will miss Emmie so much during the day. She is one of my best friends!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Are those pictures at that theatre in Provo off Center Street? What a great location and CUTE kid!!

KATE said...

Oh my word so cute Emmie!!
By the way thanx for the fat pic of me in the back ground! You need to photo shop girl!!
Happy Birthday Emmie!