Saturday, November 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA!!!

Hanna is 12 today!! Boy am I getting old! Here is a quick flash back. This is Hanna's birthday party five years ago. All of her "little" friends from the neighborhood aren't so "little" anymore. I can't believe how young Hanna looked. My how things change....














This is Hanna now. What a difference a few years makes. Hanna is a beautiful little girl. I guess I mean Young Woman. Tomorrow she will graduate from primary. Wow. Time flies!


Hanna is a fun kid. She is so "nice". I mean that, she is just a nice kid. We love having her around. Here are a few "fun facts" about Hanna:

Height: 5'3"
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food:Any Mexican Food
Favorite TV show:So You Think You Can Dance
Favorite past time: Dancing
Favorite Subject: Art

Hanna has such a great passion for dance. I love to watch her. I have to hold my breath for her whole dance. She shows so much emotion. In fact at the studio they will tell other kids to try to "feel" the way Hanna Hellbusch does. She has so many talents. She can do anything she puts her mind to. Happy Birthday Hanna. I love you.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

HaPpY BirThDaY Hanna! I cannot believe she is going to be in YW. You know you have another place to car Pool! Young Womens!