Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Annual Easter Party

Changes occur everywhere around us.....the weather, our hopes, our fears, friendships, favorites, hair color, clothing styles, hair styles, seasons, etc......
Two things are for sure. One, Michel will have a Easter party and two, the kids will absolutely love it. We have been attending this party for years. Rain or shine, new baby or not, in sickness or in health, the party always goes on. Generations change. The kids that were once little and loved the egg hunt are now the Easter Bunny's helpers. Thousands of eggs are stuffed and hidden. I am sure that nobody fully appreciates the time put into this party. Michel is a champ! Many things change. Many things do not......

The kids love the Egg hunt! It used to be Hanna and Morgan racing for eggs. This year, Hanna and Morgan helped Brookie and Quincy fill their baskets. I loved watching them help just as much as I once loved watching them run around collecting eggs.
Smiles! What more can be said. If you aren't smiling at this party, YOU have a problem.
A huge slide. At one point we had "adult time" on the slide. It's true, I did a front flip! I dominated!
Baskets of goodies
Friends and fun

Thanks Michel!!

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I want to see a pic of adult time on the slide. That would be funny

Mindy said...

Omigosh. That party looks like a blast! I have to admit that I think those blow up slides look so fun. I'm jealous. :)

Mindy said...

PS your girls are just beautiful.

KATE said...

I do love the Easter Party... it's not spring without it!!