Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

Morgan put together a day of Easter fun for all the little girls. Ruby, Haidyn and Zuri had to be invited! Morgan made invitations, gave assignments, stuffed Easter eggs, and helped the Easter Bunny hide eggs. It was so fun. Morgan also made a couple of goody baskets for lucky neighbors. She is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed being Morgan's helper. I loved hearing her idea's and watching her thoughtfully put everything together. I love that Morgan can serve others with a smile. Morgan has become a beautiful young women. I simply love her.


On lookers...

The Eternal Twins...

There is usually a fight over who "gets" to help Ruby.

Ruby "getting" Jaxson.

The party planner and Ruby

Ryanne helping Zuri.

Emmie, Zu and Haidyn

Haidyn and Zu


We went and had Easter dinner with my family at Kate's house. How I don't have pictures of that I will NEVER know. It was great food and so fun for the cousins to hang out.

More than anything, I have a hard time wrapping my head around all of my blessings. I loved every minute of today. I am deeply grateful for the atonement and the resurrection. I believe with all my heart that there was nothing better to do on this day, than hear from the Prophet and spend time with family and friends!





1 comment:

bulkleybunch said...

i love you kari!!! you are an amazing mom, a great example to me of unconditional love, testimony, and fun! morgan, you rock!! how fun. love you guys!