Monday, April 26, 2010

A VERY LONG DANCE DAY!


Saturday the girls had a dance competition. We left the house at 9:30 am and did not get home until after 10 pm. It made for a LONG day. It was so fun to see each of them dance. I am loving the teams they are on this year. Amazing groups of girls! I was so tired of sitting by the end of the night. When the little girls did their last dance, I am not sure if at that point we were cheering for the performance or for the fact that we got to go home. They all did great and it was really fun spend the day with good friends. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

4 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

All your girls are awesome dancers and so fun to watch!

Carey Crockett said...

That's a beautiful photo, Kar!

KATE said...

Love those girls!

Joy said...

I'm still feeling guilty about how easy my day was..... not fair! Your a good Mama for staying the whole day and your girls love you for it!