Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Joy!!



Webster defines the word "friend" as one attached to another by affection or esteem. That being the case, Joy is truly my friend! I am attached. I can't imagine my life, my neighborhood, or my street without Joy being part of that picture. Today is her "29th" birthday and I think we should all celebrate! I love her and wish that everyone knew the "Joy" that I am lucky enough to know. Joy is amazing. She is, hands down, one of the best people I know. Joy is good at everything. She is a great wife, devoted mother, fabulous sister and AMAZING friend. Joy is an example of love, patience, kindness, determination, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, and discipline. Not to mention, service. I rarely see Joy when she is not serving someone in one way or another. Joy is beautiful on the inside and out. I wish I could be more like her. She is truly "JOY" and I wish that everyone knew her the way that I do. Happy Birthday! I love you! :)

4 comments:

the weisenburger life said...

Very well said Kari. Joy is amazing and such a blessing in the lives of everyone who knows her :o)

Shannon said...

what a sweet post kari! you are such a sweet friend, and i am sure Joy is loving you as her neighbor!
you forgot to mention she has amazingly beautiful children!!

Joy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I do love you Kari and feel so blessed to have you as my neighbor and friend! What kind words..... remind me to live up to them if I'm having a bad day and start to swear..... or worse!!!! We do have a lot of fun together and our kids are OUR kids, lucky us! Watch out summer cause here we come!!!!

KATE said...

I agree... completely! ;) Happy Birthday Joy!