Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A smile on my face...

Let me start out by saying, "I HATE CHANGE!" I know this about myself! (As do many others) It is another one of those things that I am learning to embrace. However, Heavenly Father knows me and loves me in spite of this. I know this is why I am lucky enough live in a place where I am constantly running into people I knew when I was young. I need that. I love that!!

Earlier, due to sunshine, I went running on the trail behind my house. As I was headed home, I ran into my friend Shannon. Shannon is a friend from San Jose. We still keep in touch. I love her and can't imagine my life without her! We have shared many things from happiness to heartache. We chatted briefly and then went our separate ways....I left with a smile on my face!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Honey, I so totally love you!

Btw that run is perfect!!

the weisenburger life said...

I love you too! You bring so much joy to everyone around you with that beautiful smile on your face!

bulkleybunch said...

that is exactly how i feel about being here in happy valley! there are cons but sooo many more pros. and both you and shannon are so dang cute. love that your longtime friends. xoxo

KATE said...

It's nice to have good friends around you to run into. :)

Janel said...

that's the best :) we had/have such good friends from San Jose--soooooooooo lucky to have all grown up together and shared so many things together!