Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Haidyn is the best friend EVER!"

"Everyone hopes to find, one true friend whose the kind
you can count on for forever and a day......"

I hope Emmie and Haidyn remain best friends throughout their lives. Emmie was sick today. I mean sick! She threw up all night and a couple times this morning. This afternoon there was a knock at the back door. Haidyn had written Emmie this cute little note. Later, another knock. Haidyn brought these pretty flowers over for Emmie. When I carried them upstairs Emmie got the biggest smile on her face and said, "Haidyn is the best friend EVER!" Sometimes I wonder if Emmie and Haidyn realize how lucky they are to have each other. Where you see one of them, you see the other. These cute girls are always doing things for each other. They are the cutest little friends. They love each other so much. Everything seems so much better when you know you have a friend. Emmie and Haidyn are two are lucky girls.
I can't imagine life without either one of them!

5 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

They are too cute!

andrew and brittani said...

That's so cute!! I am still really good friends with Kelsie who was my "Haidyn" when I was litte.

Joy said...

I love these two girls and the rest of the Hellbusch family! Get better Emmie!!! I love that picture and want it for the "suprise" that will be here is a couple of weeks.

KATE said...

So sweet. There is nothing better than a Best Friend!

Matt and Erica said...

Cute! I love that picture of them!