Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Marnae!




Tomorrow is my friend Marnae's Birthday. I have to blog about it tonight because tomorrow is also the birthday of my Jaxson. It is a great day! For some reason, I NEVER forget Marnae's birthday. As unforgettable as Marnae's birthday is for me, so too, is she. I love her. Marnae is one of the most down to earth, honest people I know. I do not know many people who serve others more than Marnae. I have many memories of Marnae ....of girls, dance, late nights in hotels, laughing, playing and yes, even crying. When my girls were all young, Marnae helped me in so many ways. Now that they are older, she continues to help me. I could never repay her for all that she does for me and my family. Tim and I have been honored to share special events with the Ballantyne family. Her daughters carry on her tradition of serving and blessing the lives of those around them. I honestly don't have words to express the love and gratitude I feel for Marnae. I know she is truly a blessing in my life. I know that my kids respect and love her. She is a woman that every mother would want their kids to not only know, but have as an integral part of their lives . Marnae has always been an example to me and everyone around her. She has been there at times when I felt like grief would consume me. She has loved me at times when I felt unlovable. She has inspired me at times when I felt so far from the spirit. I need to express my gratitude to Marnae for talks over tears, and the unconditional love she has always shared with me. I wish her the happiest of birthdays and want her to know how much I love her! To know Marnae is to love her!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I love her too! Happy bday Mom!!!

Lindsay Smith said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday!