Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hellbusch Family Fun/Vans Day...

So, we begin week number 3 of Tim being out of town. Luckily, his flight was Monday night. We got all the kids out of school and had family night at 11 am. In our never ending effort to appease all ages, we decided to surprise the kids with a day of fun.

We checked them out of school and headed to lunch....
We ate at "Santa Monica Pizza." They have this great "all you can eat" lunch special. The kids loved it and I loved watching them.
Smile Hanna!!! This is "Hellbusch Family Fun Day!" Look at how cute Timmy is! I just love that guy!

After lunch, and much to the surprise of our kids, we headed to the mall. When we walked in the "Vans" store, we told them that each of them could pick a pair of new Vans. They thought Tim and I were the BOMB. (I mean, I know we are, but it is refreshing when the kids think so too.) I am sure the worker was happy to see us leave. As per the pic, Tim was not happy to see the receipt. It was a fun day! I am truly blessed with a great husband. He is such a hard worker and an amazing father.
I love him.
I loved spending this day with Tim and the kids.
I love beating them at "Name that Tune."
I love laughing with them.
I absolutely love loving them!!!!!

6 comments:

KATE said...

cute! loved their shoes too, they all picked out great pairs!

the weisenburger life said...

What a fun day and a great memory! Love you!

Lindsay Smith said...

It looks like such a fun day!!!

bulkleybunch said...

and i LOVE you! thanks for letting me be your service project! you have a beautiful family and it looks like you all get along, teach me how you do this?!? :) xoxo

Shannon said...

"Mom of the year" award goes to... Kari Hellbusch.
how is "santa monica pizza?"

oh and Timmy really is so handsome!

Sherri said...

Kari, I am in love with all your pictures...what kind of camera do you use and do you edit them in any way? They are all just beautiful!