Monday, May 03, 2010

Weekend Reflections.....

Friday-dinner and a movie with a great friend.
Saturday-watched my nieces perform in a play (my little Brookie is now calling me "Kari" instead of "Auntie." I am not liking that at all) and went to dinner for my sisters birthday (Kate is the "older" one).

Sunday-We have somewhat started a tradition of Sunday dinners in Joy's backyard on her beautiful new patio furniture. I say "some what" because we only got to eat outside on Joy's birthday. Every other Sunday it has been freezing outside. But the company is great, the food is great, and I love playing with the little kids. My favorite part of yesterday was walking on the path with Ruby and Zuri. I love those little girls. I love that they play such a huge role in our lives. Yesterday, I even made grilled mushrooms and onions for burgers. Tim was home long enough to barbecue burgers and then had to head out of town again. I am so blessed to have such a hard working husband, awesome kids and wonderful friends. I loved the weekend!!!

1 comment:

KATE said...

hey I am NOT the older one... just cuz I'm more mature does NOT make me older than you!