Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

Today was definitely a PARTY!! It was a "little girl" heaven! We had a play date with Libby, Indie and Jacee. The girls played jump rope, colored with side walk chalk, and jumped on the trampoline. Everyone seemed to love just being together.
The weather was fantastic! We barbecued hot dogs and ate dinner outside. Since our kids usually eat together anyway, Joy and I decided to "tag team" for dinner. Carey and Ruby even came to hang out at the sorority house. Days like today make me smile! Even hot dogs taste good with friends and family around.
When I was young, I babysat for the Barnes family. They had four wild and crazy boys. I loved those kids. I always thought that I wanted a house full of boys like the "Barnes boys." I couldn't love Jaxson more. I love when the house is full of boys and girls. But, I wouldn't trade my four sweet girls and all of the little girls that come to play at our house for anything! I thank Heaven for every one of these cute girls!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That was such a cute post! I grew up with 3 sisters and brother, too. And I agree, a house full of girls was the best!